Will it be a Boy or a Girl ?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

First OB apt!

So today was my first OB appointment this morning. Thursday, 1.13.2011 -  We went to go see Dr. Draughn In Warsaw. We ended up seeing the nurse practitioner which was fine because she was very nice and helpful. Took the blood work and regular urine test and headed back to the room for pelvic exam,( never fun ). Madilyn ate doughnuts and she got messy but Daddy cleaned her up. After all that we went into the ultrasound room and got to see our little bean. He popped up right away. His little nub arms and legs were so cute! His heart rate was 157 and I was 8 weeks 5 days. I had my first ultrasound with  Madilyn at the same exact time. Her hr was 171. I'm pretty sure that this little bean is going to be A BOY! The old wives tale says that boys have lower heart rates. So we will see soon ! I have horrible nausea with this pregnancy and never had that with Madilyn. Other than the nausea and (tmi) gas pains, I have been OK. Honestly though its been miserable. I'm so ready for this trimester to be over and done with!

-Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment